Humans are always looking for a way to preserve life and improve it over time. This thing helps us to develop many things which will benefit our existence on this earth but during this period, we have developed many things which are beneficial or human, but they are harming the environment. In the start, people didn’t realize this harm but now it is affecting our life and drastically damaging the natural environment. This raise alarms among human and now we are trying to think of ways which can reduce this damage because if this natural environment gets destroyed, we will also be destroyed among it. Everyone must understand that protecting our natural habitat is our responsibility and we should all try to play our role in it. By taking small steps we can make a big difference. Same is the case if we start using eco friendly bags for our daily use.
As plastic bags are like the plague for the natural environment. They are the major part of human disposal that fills our land and ocean. They are very slow in decomposing and remain in our environment, longer than human life. So, at the end instead of benefiting human, they are damaging the life we know. Due to this reason, there is a great shift towards eco-friendly bags. Eco-friendly bags are not logical choice just because of the environment but there are other health economic benefits that we can get from them
- They are economical to produce and can be recycled. So, it means that the material which you have used once to make the first bag, the same material can be used to produce the second bag in future. It will reduce the cost of bags when they are properly recycled
- Eco-friendly packaging is health for food items. No toxins are released by eco-friendly packaging and bags, so they are safe to store your food items.
- Companies prefer to use eco-friendly bags because it shows that they are socially responsible towards the environment. That helps to increase their customer loyalty because now people prefer those brands/companies which are using more green process and material for their products
- Now certain governments give incentive to the manufacturer of eco-friendly products. These incentives are not limited to manufacturing only but all the companies which are using eco-friendly packaging, they also get these incentives. It means that it will be friendly to your finance, image and environment.
- Low disposal cost is the primary advantage of eco-friendly bags. As most of them get recycles and as they are made of biodegradable material, so they are easy to dispose of. Even disposal will not have an environmental impact. Many a time you don’t need to dispose of them because they are made from recyclable material, so they can be converted to the new product or can be sold as raw material for a different product